Co-Founder & Trainer
Weight: 180 lbs.
Hometown: Frederick, MD
College: Fairmont State University
In the summer of 2012, I signed my first Professional Contract with a team in Austria. In August of 2013, I signed a contract to play for Faraday in Arequipa, Peru.
- Averaged 33pts, 8 assists, 7 rebs per game in the Superior Liga and averaged 21 pts, 7 assists, 5 rebs per game in the Liga de Nacional (Peruvian National Tournament)
- 2013 Superior Liga MVP and led my team Faraday to win the league championship
- Led Faraday to the 2nd round of the Liga de Nacional tournament for the first time in franchise history
- Male Athlete Of The Year (2011-2012)
- 2nd Team All-WVIAC (2011-2012)
- 2nd Team All-Region (2011-2012)
- Ranked 4th in the country in scoring, averaging 21.8 pts. per game (2011-2012)
- Ranked 5th in the country in steals, averaging 2.77 steals per game (2011-2012)
- Ranked 1st in the WVIAC in scoring, averaging 21.8 pts. per game (2011-2012)
- Ranked 1st in the WVIAC in steals, averaging 2.77 steals per game (2011-2012)
- All-Time leader in steals recorded in school history(195) (2011-2012)
- Ranked in the Top 10 for All Time Leading Scorer (2011-2012)
- 1,679 career points (2011-2012)
- Two-Time team captain (2010-2011)(2011-2012)
- Player of the Week (Multiple Times)
- Scored 1000th career point (2010-2011)
- Galperin Award for top scoring average(27.5) (2010-2011)
- All- Tournament team (2010-2011)
- Honorable Mention (2010-2011)
- Led team to a NCAA Tournament appearance (3/13/10)
- First Team All- WVIAC (2009-2010)
- All Rookie-Team (2008-2009)
As A Senior (2011-2012): All-WVIAC 2nd Team Selection…Second Team All-Region Selection…Ranked 4th in the country and 1st in WVIAC in scoring averaging 21.8 points per game… Ranked 5th in the country and 1st in WVIAC in steals averaging (2.77) per game… Broke the school’s all-time steals record (195)… Was named Player of the Week December 12, 2011… Was honored with the Sparky Adams “Heart and Hustle” Award…Scored in double figures in all but one game this season…Two Double-Doubles 17 points and 12 rebounds against UDC…31 points and 10 rebounds against Seton Hill…Scored 30 points or more in four games… 32 points against Alderson and Broadus… 31 points against Seton Hill…30 points against Penn State Beaver… 30 points against Bluefield State.
As A Junior (2010-11): All-WVIAC Honorable Mention selection … went over the 1,000-point mark for his career … was named to the All-WVIAC All-Tournament team and earned the Galperin Award for the top scoring average (27.5) at the WVIAC Tournament … averaged 16.7 points and 4.7 rebounds per game on the year … shot a career-best 55 percent from the field … double figures in all but four games … 10 games of 20 points or more, including four-straight at the end of the year … two double-doubles on the year … scored 1,000th career point with 15 against Charleston (2/17/11).
As A Sophomore (2009-10): First team All-WVIAC selection … averaged 16.1 points per game … scored 20 points or more in 10 games … played in 25 games making 23 starts … ranked among the top 15 in the WVIAC in scoring … also averaged 1.84 steals per game … 21 points, five rebounds, four steals, four assists and two blocks at Shepherd (2/1/10) … exploded for a career-high 32 points in upset victory over WV State (2/4/10) … connected on 11-of-17 field goals against the Yellow Jackets.
As A Redshirt Freshman (2008-09): Played in 27 games and made 16 starts … WVIAC All-Rookie team … averaged 10 points, two rebounds and two assists per game … scored 19 points and four assists in his debut against Ohio State-Newark (11/15/08) … 20 points in victory over WV Wesleyan (11/16/08) … hit four three-pointers on his way to 22 points against Wheeling Jesuit (11/22/08) … also had four assists against the Cardinals … career-high 27 points in victory over Glenville State.
High School: Scored over 1,800 points at Frederick High for coach Arnie McGaha … two-time conference Player of the Year …Gazette Player of the Year… three-time team MVP …two-time All-Star MVP… three-time team Captain…averaged 18 points as a sophomore … averaged 22.3 points per game as a junior … led the Cadets to a regional title and berth in the state tournament as a senior … averaged 28.3 points, 8.5 rebounds, 4.5 assists and six steals per game that season.
Co-Founder of Camp Champions and Co-Founder of The Hoop Zone
“Great scoring ability, Work ethic is phenomenal, great athletic ability, very high basketball IQ, and overall leader.” – Coach Murphy
“Great Defender, Work ethic is second to-none, Exciting player to watch, very coachable, and overall good person.” – Coach Vincent
“Over-all great player, always focused and comes ready to work, and very passionate about the game.” – Coach Richardson